Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Am no Actor!

It just seems so effortless and easy when I watch youtube videos of people making soap. But when it comes to me making it, oh boy... I'm no actor for sure, you be the judge.  And I just noticed that I recorded this vertically instead of horizontal... oops.
A little background first, this recipe came along when I saw my rosehip and evening primrose oil sitting quietly in my fridge, being forgotten. Rosehip and evening primrose oils are said to contain extremely high in essential fatty acids and known to help treat dry, irritated, weathered or problematic skin. They can help sooth the inflammation and treat scar and burns.  I have never soap with these 2 oils before, this will be first.  I scented this soap lightly with essential oil blend of lavender, rosemary, patchouli, rosewood, cedar wood, and rose geranium.

Last note before you hit that play button, is it just me or any of you think yourself sound funny on the recording?  Do I really talk like that (I wonder)?!

PS. I will do a really short clip of me cutting this loaf later.

5 comments:

  1. You're a movie star! You don't need to be an actor cos you're doing what you love.. just talk about what you love doing. You did great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Em! Wow nice job filming. Yes that is your voice. Mine sounds strange to me also when recorded. We hear ourselves from the inside out, not the outside in like others hear our voices! Funny huh.

    Em a video starlet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I hope my filming skill will get better with practice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing, very informative. Total noob here and its great to actually see your work in action

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was very well done. One of the better ones I've seen for sure! I loved that you fast forward through the more tedious parts, and I absolutely love your bird!! I look forward to more videos in the future. :)

    ~Ann

    P.S. Everyone thinks they sound funny on film. You sounded great!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis