Friday, June 3, 2011

Observing Pause!

After reading a recent blog post on Soapqueen.com, I decided to observe a "holiday" in soaping and all my other hobbies.  I'm going to work my full time job today, just like any other days, then come home, and ACTUALLY DO NOTHING!!!  Oh, the thought of that... a bit weird.  I do feel a little lost just by having that thought because I'm always doing SOMETHING.  As restless as I am, this is my first, but hopefully not the last.  I do realize we all need a break once awhile, even from our beloved hobbies.
Do I look bored already?!
  See you Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break. I think my head would explode if I spent a day doing nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy... I don't think we appreciate the need for a little ME time. I think a good bok, a long bath and lots of candles sounds like it should be at least part of your plan!!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis