Thursday, May 19, 2011

Back to Nature No. 5

I just realized I totally forgot about this bottle of olive oil which I soaked a hand full of dry comfrey flower few months ago.  I took it out of my pantry and pour some out. what a lovely red wine color.
You would not believe what color I ended up with after CP.
Weather has not been good here lately, always overcast, I did my best, it is just not the right lighting for this blueish purple.  Forgot to mention I used essential oil blend of Ylang Ylang, Geranium, and Clary Sage for this batch.

2 comments:

  1. Dude It gives me immense pleasure to come across your post and see your love towards nature. Simply lovable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fragrance sounds wonderful and the coloring I like even tho there is overcast!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis